This protein preparation is the quintessence of simple, economical grub. While we use it as a part of Paleo Chicken Paisano’s, you could easily pair it with some Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes and call it a meal.
Two more videos in the Paleo Chicken Paisono’s Series:
Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Paleo Chicken Paisano’s
Hang tight, we’ll be there soon…
“Keep It Paleo!”
Garlic & Herb Roasted Chicken
- 2 Chickens, fabricated to 8 pieces each (breast, wing, leg, thigh x 2)
- 4 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh Garlic, minced
- 4 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well with hands.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and then place seasoned chicken on the pan with breasts and thighs around the perimeter.
- Roast in the oven for 35-45 minutes until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Enjoy and smile because you are…
“Keeping It Paleo!”