Similar only in name to the Dilly Bar, this Salmon is simple and delicious. A great option for a Potluck, Picnic or Party, it is also a go-to for weekly protein preparation.
If you make this, please share your pictures and I will post them to this page…
Dilly Chili Alaskan King Salmon
|Ingredient List: (Yields 32P, 1C, 18F)
- 1 salmon fillet, approx 3 pounds, skin-on, pin bones removed (32P)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 10 sprigs fresh dill
- ¼ cup capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Lay out a piece of aluminum foil 2.5 times the length of your Salmon Fillet and season it with Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper.
- Place the Salmon Fillet, skin-side-down on top of the Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper.
- Season the top of the Salmon with Salt, Pepper, Chili Powder, and Garlic.
- Pour Olive Oil over spices and rub into skin to coat entire upper side of fillet.
- Top seasonings with Lemon Slices, Fresh Dill and Capers
- Fold the aluminum foil over the top of the Salmon and seal well on the three non-folded sides. The goal here is to trap the air, so aim to make the package air tight.
- Place on a roasting pan or on your grill and cook at 375°F/191°C for 25 minutes or until the Salmon reaches an internal temperature of 120°F/49°C.
- Remove from oven/grill and share with your friends. Enjoy!
“Keep It Paleo!”