Here is a quick little number that is close to my heart. I love boneless chicken thighs, mini meatballs, aioli, feta and chipotle. Combine them all in one dish and you’re golden!
Click here to learn how to make the meatballs.
Click here to learn how to make the aioli.
And with that, we’re off to Vegas for a Christmas Shindig with Paleo Pam, Sister Kate, and Cunado Dale.
I’ll bring the camera along to see if we can’t drop in on Billy Howard and make a meal with what we find stocked in his kitchen… Sheena, I hope your house is clean 🙂
Until next time…
Keep It Paleo!
Your Guide to Culinary Fitness,
Ten Minute Chipotle Chicken Thighs
- 2-3 Pounds Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Large Onion, julienned
- 5 Stalks Celery, Asian bias cut, leaves removed
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, large dice
- 10 Button Mushrooms, sliced
- ½ Cup Chipotle Sauce, Paleo Nick’s Recipe or Herdez Brand
- ½ Bunch Cilantro, chiffonade
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- ½ Cup Scallions, extreme Asian bias cut
- 5 in 5 for 5 Mayo (add granulated or fresh garlic to make aioli)
- 12 Each Mini Meatballs, Nick’s Recipe
- Heat a large sauté pan over high heat.
- Season skin side of chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil to pan and place chicken in oil, seasoned side down.
- Add minced garlic and distribute throughout exposed oil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, while seasoning top side of chicken with salt and pepper. Then turn over.
- Add onions and celery and cover with lid or second sauté pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and tomatoes and sauté/flip food a few times, then add chipotle sauce and cover with lid for final 3-4 minutes of cooking.
- Remove lid, add cilantro and sauté to distribute.
- Remove pan from burner and place 2-3 chicken thighs on each plate. Garnish with aioli, mini meatballs, feta(optional), and scallions and enjoy. Bon Appetit!
- This dish can be refrigerated for up to 6 days or frozen for up to 6 months, just don’t freeze the aioli with it…
“Keep It Paleo!”